A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

OMG

This is creepy...

Slappy's Loop De Boops Slappy's Loop De Boops

I got no idea

what was this flash for...
Anyway didnt mostly like the loops D: though i like the taco taco taco part XD

Beard Ninja Beard Ninja

wow

that was awesome though yes how do you get impaled by a handle? thats gotta hurt o.o

5,10

Girls Can't Sword Fight Girls Can't Sword Fight

Lol

Lol... The animation was great, you could have done a little better on the voice actors and you could have made it a little longer like the 2nd guy tries to protect the injured guy but then is also injured.

So... 5,8 Keep up the good work :D

Jom responds:

Thanks ;D

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

OMG

This was soo long I will be lucky enough to even get the medals OMG.

Likes: Lol I liked the voice actors, also making many animators making a huge animation was a good idea but its like soo long, and the part where an african sang Wheatos Cream Cheese part I loled hard.
Dislikes: It was so long.

But overall 10,5

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

Nice

Likes: I liked the animation, the voice actors were pretty good, and also I like the humor you added in this flash.
Dislikes: Well there only 1 that I didn't really like was when satan turned into a dragon it seemed liked different.

But overall 10,5. Keep up the good work :D!

The Fail Cliff The Fail Cliff

lol

Nice sound effects. I like the part where the stickman pushed the other stickman. It was short though, but its experimental though so kinda okay.

Out-Topic:

Makabayan pinoy pala you ? :D Akala ko ako lang ang nag-iisang pinoy dito sa newgrounds mayroon palang iba. Kumusta na? :D

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Great

Everything was flawless despite it took a long time to load it was worth the wait. Also good touch on the gravestones ( LOL 8=D) XD

All in all great job 5/5 10/10

Super Interview Super Interview

LOL

Self-explanatory

Karma Halloween Karma Halloween

LOL

Nice animation XD I expected that you would show a exocists picture or something but I get a white lady killed XD XD XD keep on making more :D

servandovill responds:

thanks alot!!! you make my day! and inspirtation for more :D